Monday, September 3, 2012

Curtain raiser

It is a truth that I haven't written for long, and I may possibly become lazy to have a two year's break from writing immediately after this post. However, this blog is the child of a thought to keep separate areas for English and Malayalam writing. Not sure if this post will remain in the top as the latest one for long, but I hope it doesn't.

The name of the blog is inspired by two facts, one is that short names for blogs are no more a possibility, the other is the name entitled to the autobiography of our great Father of the nation - Mahatma Gandhi (The Story of my experiments with truth).

My definition of writing is this: If the mind can be compared to a reservoir or tank of thoughts, I think writing is a good "tap" to let go of some of those thoughts, and hopefully for someone's use. Don't waste water and words, please :)

Dedicating this to all who like to read and write. Welcome to my experiments with words!!

No comments:

Post a Comment